Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the //www.bataty.com website (the "Service"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliancewith these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of bataty’s Website. "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”,refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Hong Kong.
All data related to the website or collected through the website (including through the use of tags, pixels, cookies, scripts or any other software components) shall be the sole property of Bataty All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and any other proprietary designations of Bataty used herein, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bataty . Any other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by Bataty. The Website contains User Content and Bataty Content. Such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the website. Please note that the website may also contain sponsored content, which is promoted and/or sponsored by third parties. Except as explicitly specified herein, User may not download, copy, modify, publish, transmit, upload, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit,the content included on this website or any part thereof. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid,downloading, copying, or storing any content for any purpose is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Bataty
Links or Access to Third Party Content
Unless otherwise stated, Bataty and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Bataty does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Bataty, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Bataty shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Bataty reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Bataty a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval: Government agencies Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions. If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Waivers and Liability Limitation
The section requires the user’s attention. It encompasses the website’s liabilities to the user. The applicable law protects each of the subsections below. In case the user is not certain about any of these sections, you should address a legal consultant before accessing or using any of the website services. Here the user’s access and use of the services the website provides proves he/she is aware and agrees with these terms and by agreeing he/she waives the legal rights. The website staff may not monitor, control or inspect the user-generated content. Here the use of the website is at the user’s own risk and prudence. The website does not ensure its content quality, accuracy or reliability, as well the website safety or security. Therefore, the website staff does not carry any liability for the user’s loss or damage related to the unoperability, unavailability or security vulnerability of the website. The website is not liable for any third party listed on the website. Here the user exempts the website from any liability related to the loss or damage he/she experienced due to the interactions with the third parties. The website disclaims all warranties to the products, services, written or oral information, advice offered by the third parties listed on the website. The user reserves the right to terminate and discontinue the access to or use of the website services in case of his/her dissatisfaction with the website or its services. The website is exempted from any liability for the user’s dissatisfaction with the third parties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The Website reserves the right to change the ToS at any time with effect from a future date. Any substantive change influencing the User’s contractual claims may be of a legal, technical and economic nature. In case of any amendments, the User will be textually informed. The User reserves right to object the amendment in two weeks period. Here the Website can determine if the previous ToS shall remain valid or the User shall be granted a Service termination. The Website determines a two-week objection period to the amended ToS. Late objections shall be rejected and shall be considered accepted.